You are invited to submit an abstract in about A4 one-page in English.
Please submit your abstract (PDF) via submission system by June 10, 2018.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee.
- Paper: A4 size and maximum 1 page.
- Margin: 25 mm on top, bottom and sides
- Title: 14 pt bold Times New Roman (or Times), centered
- Authors/Affiliation/E-mails: The author name(s) in normal type, followed by an affiliation line in italics, and a third line with e-mail address(es) in italics; the authors/affiliation/e-mails may be repeated as necessary for multiple affiliations.
- Text: Text in 11 pt Times New Roman (or Times), 11 pt spacing, justified on both margins
- Figures and Tables can be added.
- Equations: Centered, with equation number at the right.
- Units: SI units should be used
- References: References should appear at the end of the paper.
- Color: Uploaded abstracts will be printed on program book in glay scale.
- Page number: No page number should be inserted.
- PDF: File format should be PDF. No encryption is required.
- File size: Maximum file size is 4 MB.
Template: abstract_template_IWPMA2018.doc, abstract_template_IWPMA2018.pdf
Summarized conditions for the abstract are:
1. User account
To organize your submission, you should have your own user account on our site. IWPMA2018 Program Committee will handle your submission according to information registered on your account.
2. Connection to Conference Managing Page
Proceeding to submission system. You can create your own account on the page. For your operation, the page utilizes Cookie and Session . Please, arrange the setting of your browser so that they can be accepted.
3. New account
On the first page, you can find [Create New User Account] link. Click this link to make your own account. Process for making new account consists of 4 procedures.
|||Specify your e-mail address|
|||Edit your contact information, such as [Name], [Affiliation], [Mail address], [Phone number] and so on. You need to type your e-mail address specified on the previous page. You should decide your password for this site.|
|||Confirm your information you edited on the previous page. If you need to correct, you can click [Edit] button to go back to .|
|||Specify your logon name. If you don't need the logon name, you can leave the field blank. Finally, click [Create Acount] to create your own account.|
You can use [email address], [logon name] or [ID number] to logon this system with the specified password.
All publishing process will be organized on this site. You should keep your logon name, ID and password. You can edit your personal information including password after logon.
Please, do not use [Back] button of your browser during the submission process. Collected information might disappear due to the [Back] button operation.
IWPMA 2011 Organizing Committee and IWPMA 2011 Program Committee will collect personal information of the authors of submitting papers. Authors' name, their affiliation(s), mail address, FAX number and e-mail address are collected through the submission system. The committees use collected information as needed to organize the conference and handle the submitted papers. The committees will manage collected information to avoid leakage.